Faith, Family & Fun

Faith, Family & Fun is a personal column written weekly by Joe Southern, a Coloradan now living in Texas. It's here for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave comments. I want to hear from you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bryan, Texas, United States

My name is Joe and I am married to Sandy. We have four children: Heather, Wesley, Luke and Colton. Originally from Colorado, we live in Bryan, Texas. Faith, Family & Fun is Copyright 1987-2024 by Joe Southern

Tuesday, January 29

Cute sayings from Colton

The other day we went to an outdoor expo at the Amarillo Civic Center. When we went in there was a man in the ticket booth. As we were leaving, a woman was working in there. This was noticed by Colton. He said, "First there was a man and now there's a woman. It changed!!"

That evening at supper Colton started talking about the "hot girl" on TV. Now, coming from the 5-year-old, that seemed strange. I asked him what he was talking about. He said, "you know, the hot girl on TV with the wings on her back." I asked him if he meant Hawk Girl from one of his cartoon videos. I then remarked to Sandy that the only hot girls with wings I knew about on TV were in the Victoria's Secret commercials. That's when Colton piped up and said "Yeah, that's the one!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home