Faith, Family & Fun

Faith, Family & Fun is a personal column written weekly by Joe Southern, a Coloradan now living in Texas. It's here for your enjoyment. Please feel free to leave comments. I want to hear from you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bryan, Texas, United States

My name is Joe and I am married to Sandy. We have four children: Heather, Wesley, Luke and Colton. Originally from Colorado, we live in Bryan, Texas. Faith, Family & Fun is Copyright 1987-2024 by Joe Southern

Wednesday, September 21

Faith, Family & Fun revisited

Greetings,
In 2004, I left the Longmont Daily Times-Call, thus ending my popular personal column called Faith, Family & Fun. I returned to the Times-Call in the spring of 2005 as a page designer. I offered to write my column again, but it was made clear to me that the newspaper was not interested in publishing it. I still get numerous people who stop me in the street to ask about my column and to say how much they enjoyed it. Well, it's back, but only here online in the form of this blog. I'm going to give it a try to see what kind of response it gets. Please do not hesitate to let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home